All Meeting Minutes
2000.11.07 - Excom
Tuesday November 07, 2000
EX COMM MEETING MINUTES
NOVEMBER 7, 2000
Present: Joe Matera, Scott Mc Lean, Bob Hood proxy for Dean Atkinson, Alex Athanasopoulos, Bob Hood proxy for Rebecca Hausmann, Diane Althoff proxy for Isabella La Rocca.
- A motion was made Michael Twigg, age15, to join the club. The motion passed unanimously.
- A motion was made to approve Bob Hood as a cruising skipper. The motion passed unanimously.
- A motion was made to approve Diane Althoff’s senior windsurfing project proposal to ask for donations of windsurfing equipment for the club. The motion passed unanimously.
- A motion was made to approve Reese Jones senior windsurfing proposal that will involve building a new rack for boards on the far side of the life-jacket locker and putting up a new roof structure to create additional storage for windsurfing sails. The motion passed with 5in favor one abstention.
- A motion was made to approve $400 was approved for the rack and roof project. The motion passed with 4 in favor and one abstention.
- The next boat design meeting will be at the Berkeley Yacht Club on Monday, December 4 at 7:30pm. Carl Schumaker will present his design for a CSC custom dinghy. Any questions or comments about the design proposed should be directed to Saul at 510-420-8097, NOT to the designers. No decisions about new boats will be made until after the meeting with Schumaker.
- First Vice-Commodore Scott reports that we can’t work on boats much until spring, so we need to take good care of them.
The meeting was adjourned.